Our Nursery Administrators are an essential part of the team, helping with the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery, and ensuring the Nursery Manager, staff and parents are fully supported.
As a LEYF Nursery Administrator, your duties include: managing the door, ensuring the correct policies are followed, dealing with telephone and email queries, updating staff and children’s files and ordering goods and supplies.
Nursery Administrators have experience of a front of house or reception role. They have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, a good telephone manner and a friendly approach. They are methodical and organised, with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Previous Admin experience is essential
- Able implement safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures
- You must be methodical and organised with the ability to stay calm
- Be able to support the management team to meet all Ofsted requirements and to ensure that these are always maintained
- A positive and proactive attitude to work
About the nursery
Rated Good by Ofsted, South Bermondsey Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Bermondsey, not far from Bermondsey underground station and South Bermondsey railway station. We’re a bright, modern nursery, with separate rooms and gardens for different age groups.
There are lots of activities for children to choose – from obstacle courses to cooking, gardening to modelling clay and painting to dialogic reading.