Our Lunchtime Assistants play a supportive role in ensuring the smooth running of the nursery. They typically work part-time hours between 11.30 am and 2.30 pm and may be qualified or unqualified.
As a LEYF Lunchtime Assistant, you work flexibly to provide cover throughout the nursery. You supervise meals, tidy up efficiently, help to soothe children to sleep and support activities for children who are not sleeping.
- No minimum qualification, just a drive for learning and a passion for high standards of Early Years education
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Child centred, strong drive to deliver the quality childcare
- A thirst to learn new skills and desire to be the best you can be and to support others to be the best they can be
- Motivated to make a difference within your community.
- Mirrors LEYF’s belief that all children deserve the best education and care!
About the nursery
Camberwell Grove Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Camberwell, close to Denmark Hill and East Dulwich stations. We’re a bright, spacious nursery with a large garden.
Our children enjoy yoga and PE, singing and signing nursery rhymes, messy arts play, cooking, construction and growing vegetables on our very own on-site allotment.