Our Early Years Practitioners make a difference in their local communities and have a child-centred approach to teaching, using creative and exciting methods to stimulate the children in their care.
As a LEYF Early Years Practitioner, you are responsible for observing your key children. You work with parents and carers to ensure children’s routines are followed and they are happy at the nursery while developing vital skills and relationships.
Early Years Practitioners have relevant child care qualifications at Level 2 or above, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and experience working in an Early Years setting.
- Full and relevant child-care qualification at level 2 or above
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- 12 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others
- Have a passion for making a difference in the community
- A child-centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
About the nursery
Rated Good by Ofsted, Micky Star Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us just off the Edgware Road, close to Edgware Road and Paddington stations. We’re a large, purpose-built nursery with two gardens. Our children enjoy gardening and getting messy in our mud kitchen, rounders, yoga, science experiments, dialogic reading and more. They also enjoy forest school outings to explore the outdoors and learn about the environment.