Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant childcare qualification at level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection, and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- To champion LEYF’s values and advocate our mission to save the world, one child, at a time.
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To be dedicated to achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
About the nursery
Rated Outstanding by Ofsted, Carlton Hill Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Maida Vale, close to Maida Vale and Kilburn Park underground stations. We’re based in a beautiful period building, with a spacious garden.
Our children might make wooden toys and props, cook in our home corner, take part in science experiments, climb trees, grow fruit and veg or spot insects in our ‘jungle’ and much more.