Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection, and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- To be able to produce meaningful Observations
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practices in yourself and inspire others.
- To be dedicated to achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child-centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
About the nursery
Rated Good by Ofsted, South Bermondsey Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Bermondsey, not far from Bermondsey underground station and South Bermondsey railway station. We’re a bright, modern nursery, with separate rooms and gardens for different age groups.
There are lots of activities for children to choose – from obstacle courses to cooking, gardening to modelling clay and painting to dialogic reading.