Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
This is a term time only role.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at Level 3 or above or equivalent.
- Prior experience leading a room and supporting others such as apprentices and assistants.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- Child-centred with a strong drive to deliver quality childcare.
- A thirst to learn new skills and desire to be the best you can be, and to support others to be the best they can be.
- Motivated to make a difference within your community.
- Mirror LEYF’s belief that all children deserve the best education and care!
About the nursery
Rated Good by Ofsted, Eastbury Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Barking, not far from Upney underground station. We’re a large nursery, with separate rooms and gardens for different age groups.
The children enjoy sensory play with foam and ice, dialogic reading, language groups, cooking, working in our vegetable patch, playing in the mud kitchen and much more.