Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection, and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting.
- To be dedicated to achieving the highest standard of education and care.
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child-centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate.
About the nursery
Rated Good by Ofsted, Leys Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Dagenham, not far from Dagenham East underground station and close to The Leys park. We’re a bright, modern nursery, with rooms for different age groups and a surrounding garden.
Our children can choose the activities they enjoy every day, from sensory play with ice and water to small world play with dinosaurs, languages, construction, obstacle courses and much more!
We are based inside a children’s centre, where parents have access to groups to attend and be signposted to services to support their family.