Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- Be able to encourage a supportive team atmosphere and have the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
About the nursery
Rated Outstanding by Ofsted, Brixton Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Brixton, a few minutes’ walk from the train and tube stations. We’re based inside the recreation centre, in a cosy setting with a small outdoor area and use of the centre’s swimming pool and soft play area.
The children enjoy science experiments, woodwork, cooking, messy arts play and much more. They also love to get out and about in the local area, enjoying trips to the local shops and market.