Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child-care qualification at level 3 or above
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- 12 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others
- Have a passion for making a difference to the community
- A child-centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
About the nursery
Camberwell Grove Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Camberwell, close to Denmark Hill and East Dulwich stations. We’re a bright, spacious nursery with a large garden.
Our children enjoy yoga and PE, singing and signing nursery rhymes, messy arts play, cooking, construction and growing vegetables on our very own on-site allotment.