Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- Level 3 or equivalent or above in Early Years.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspire others
- Have a passion for making a difference in the community
- A child-centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
About the nursery
Rated Outstanding by Ofsted, Brixton Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Brixton, a few minutes’ walk from the train and tube stations. We’re based inside the recreation centre, in a cosy setting with a small outdoor area and use of the centre’s swimming pool and soft play area.
The children enjoy science experiments, woodwork, cooking, messy arts play and much more. They also love to get out and about in the local area, enjoying trips to the local shops and market.