Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at Level 3 or above
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in an early years setting
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others
- Have a passion for making a difference in the community
- Must have child centered approach to teaching using creative and engaging methods
About the nursery
Rated Good by Ofsted, Stockwell Gardens Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Stockwell, just seconds from Stockwell underground station. Our nursery is light and spacious, with separate rooms for different age groups. We also have a sensory room, a soft play room and a large garden.
The children enjoy many different activities, from construction to science experiments, creating small world dolls’ houses and farms, yoga and gardening.