Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- To value holistic methods of teaching and champion heuristic problem solving in our children.
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To understand the prime areas of the EYFS and be imaginative in their planning.
- To have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
About the nursery
Rated Outstanding by Ofsted, Pembury Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
We’re in Lower Clapton, close to Hackney Downs and Hackney Central stations. We’re a light and roomy nursery with two gardens – one for under 2s and one for pre-schoolers.
The children enjoy activities from learning Spanish to cooking, construction, growing fruit and veg and more! They love to get out and about too, enjoying outings to the local shops and library.