Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child-care qualification at level 3 or above
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others
- Have a passion for making a difference in the community
- A child-centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
About the nursery
Rated Good by Ofsted, Micky Star Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us just off the Edgware Road, close to Edgware Road and Paddington stations. We’re a large, purpose-built nursery with two gardens. Our children enjoy gardening and getting messy in our mud kitchen, rounders, yoga, science experiments, dialogic reading and more. They also enjoy forest school outings to explore the outdoors and learn about the environment.