Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection, and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early years setting.
- To champion LEYF’s values and advocate our mission to save the world, one child, at a time.
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and have the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To be dedicated to achieving the highest standard of education and care.
- Have a passion for making a difference in your community.
- A child-centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate.
About the nursery
Rated Good by Ofsted, Eastbury Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Barking, not far from Upney underground station. We’re a large nursery, with separate rooms and gardens for different age groups.
The children enjoy sensory play with foam and ice, dialogic reading, language groups, cooking, working in our vegetable patch, playing in the mud kitchen and much more.