Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection, and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- Preferably experience of working in an early year’s setting
- To champion LEYF’s values and advocate our mission to save the world one child at a time.
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practices in yourself and inspire others.
- To be dedicated to achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
About the nursery
Rated Outstanding by Ofsted, Earls Court Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Earls Court, close to Earls Court and West Brompton stations. We’re based in a beautiful Victorian townhouse, with a large garden.
Our children enjoy singing and signing nursery rhymes, maths, cooking, PE, woodwork and much more with our staff.
The children are also champions of the local community and love to get out and about! We teach them how to be kind to people and to the planet.