Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection, and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- Be able to encourage a supportive team atmosphere and have the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To be dedicated to achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
About the nursery
Deanery Road Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Stratford, close to to Stratford underground station.
The children enjoy a wide range of activities from messy arts play to gardening, woodwork, science experiments, chopping veg in our home corner using real utensils, obstacle courses, cooking and more.