Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection, and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- Be able to encourage a supportive team atmosphere and have the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To be dedicated to achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
About the nursery
Cumberland Road Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
You can find us in Plaistow, close to Canning Town underground station and West Ham and Star Lane DLR stations.
Our children enjoy science experiments, cooking, gardening, construction, messy play with sand and water and more.