Our Bank teaching staff roles are suitable for those who are studying, managing a family, or just juggling many responsibilities. Bank staff are a highly valued part of the LEYF family. They provide cover in various nurseries in their local area, but we never expect Bank staff to travel for more than an hour to work.
As a LEYF Bank staff member, you are passionate about working with children and value the flexibility that our Bank Teaching roles provide.
All our Bank staff have a relevant childcare qualification at Level 2 or above, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and at least six months experience of working in an Early Years setting.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 2 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate