Our spacious Camberwell Grove Nursery is currently recruiting a new Room Leader to join them on a full-time permanent basis. Located a short walk from Denmark Hill Station and local bus routes, the nursery is an important community hub, providing much-needed support for local families.
As a Room Leader, you will work with your own key children and will be responsible for creating stimulating activities while following the daily routines, you would also be responsible for the weekly planning in the room and role modelling behaviours for other members of staff and the children.
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression in to their first management role.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Awaiting Report
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 195e Camberwell Grove