Henry Fawcett Nursery & Pre-School is located in Kennington, South London. Our busy nursery is the heart of the community and is now looking for a Room Leader for the baby room. The successful candidate must be able to confidently manage the day to day running of the room, whilst encouraging the team, motivate learning and positively managing every child’s well-being.
Our new Room Leader will lead the room and a team of Early Years professionals to create and plan daily routines featuring activities that encourage children’s curiosity. You will be role modelling behaviours for other members of staff as well as for the children with your creativity and passion.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
● Pay and conditions above the national average in the nursery sector
● A nurturing, fun and value-led working environment
● An award-winning staff training and development programme
● The opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: Clayton Street