Our charming Marylebone Nursery is located nearby to both Marylebone and Baker Street Stations. The setting is made up of separate learning spaces for different age groups and they also have a large garden where the children love to explore. The nursery caters for children aged from 6 months to 5 years old.
We are now recruiting a new Room Leader who will manage the room and supervise a team of Early Years professionals by creating and planning daily and weekly routines featuring activities that stimulate and encourage children’s curiosity. You will role model behaviours for other members of staff as well as for the children with your creativity and passion.
As a LEYF Room Leader you will work closely with the management team to ensure that best practice is maintained and delivered throughout the nursery to ensure we provide the best experience for our children and their families.
“The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.”
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 27 Tresham Crescent,