Our Gumboots Nursery & Pre-School located in East Dulwich is one of LEYF’s most popular and larger nurseries and after an excitement building project completed in June 2021, Gumboots can offer a spacious and modern environment, that ensures the children are constantly stimulated in their various rooms and outdoors areas.
We are recruiting a new Room Leader who will oversee the day-to-day running of the Toddler Room and supervise a team of Early Years professionals to deliver the EYFS.
As a LEYF Room Leader, we will expect you to create and plan the daily and weekly routines and encourage the team to create activities that stimulate and encourage children’s curiosity and development. You will have your own key children and work closely with the management team to ensure that best practice is maintained and delivered throughout the nursery to ensure we provide the best experience for our children and their families.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £550 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 171-173 Crystal Palace Road