Our Gumboots Nursery & Pre-School located in East Dulwich is one of LEYF’s most popular and larger nurseries and after an excitement building project completed in June 2021, Gumboots can offer a spacious and modern environment, that ensures the children are constantly stimulated in their various rooms and outdoors areas.
We are recruiting a new Room Leader who will oversee the day-to-day running of the Toddler Room and supervise a team of Early Years professionals to deliver the EYFS.
As a LEYF Room Leader, we will expect you to create and plan the daily and weekly routines and encourage the team to create activities that stimulate and encourage children’s curiosity and development. You will have your own key children and work closely with the management team to ensure that best practice is maintained and delivered throughout the nursery to ensure we provide the best experience for our children and their families.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 171-173 Crystal Palace Road