Conservatoire Nursery & Pre-School is recruiting part-time Early Years staff of all levels to support them from 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm Monday to Friday.
In this position, you will supervise the children in your room during child-led activities, encourage their learning through play and role modelling, all while following routines and ensuring that the children are safeguarded and happy. You will work closely with your Nursery team and management to ensure policies and procedures are followed and also build strong relationships with the parents and families.
• 1 Baby Room, 1 Toddler Room, 1 Preschool Room
• 49 Place nursery
• Opening Times: 8am – 6pm
• A beautiful garden shared amongst all rooms offering fantastic space for the children to grow and explore!
• Established and balanced staff team who have the children at the heart of all that they do and are supportive of each other.
• Great transport links to mainline station and bus routes.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: 21 Lee Road