Katharine Bruce Nursery and Pre-school has a vibrant team in a well-equipped nursery, they are 12 mins walk from Kensal Green station and a 9 min walk from Kensal Rise Station. Our nursery is looking for a Nursery Practitioner/ Early Years Practitioner/ Early Years Teacher / Nursery Teacher / Nursery Nurse to join their warm and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be nurturing, encouraging, they will be promoting bravery and curiosity as a key staple for our children’s development. We are looking for a passionate team player who is looking for their next step in their career!
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: Queen's Park Court