Despite the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis we are still recruiting for staff in our nurseries. We are only able to conduct telephone interviews at this point in time as we need to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is keen to hear from you and the Recruitment Team will be reviewing all applications. We will then be offering telephone interviews to successful candidates. We can then advise you on the next stage in the recruitment process. Please keep applying.
Our Carlton Hill Nursery is seeking Early Years Practitioner/ Early Years Educator/ Nursery Teacher to join their tight-knit team. Located in Westminster, the nursery is an important community hub, providing much-needed support for local families.
We are recruiting Early Years Practitioners who can create inspiring experiences for our children, whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development. Our Early Years Practitioners will be supportive team members and can work in a positive and compassionate way.
• The Nursery consists of two baby rooms, a toddler and a preschool room across 3 floors in a large Grade two listed Victorian building
• Total capacity of Nursery: 72
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• The nursery benefits from a larger than normal garden where the children enjoy growing their own fruit and vegetables!
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 86 Carlton Hill,