Colville Nursery & Pre-School is a 10 mins walk to Ladbroke Grove Station; this is a well-equipped nursery with an enthusiastic and passionate team delivering high quality childcare and education.
This vacancy for Early Years Practitioners/ Nursery Practitioners with at least 6 months experience working in a nursery and Level 3 qualification in childcare. We are looking for our next Early Years teachers/ Nursery Assistants / Nursery Practitioners who are ready to learn and progress to the next part of their careers.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about children and have at least 6 months experience with a level 3 in childcare or early years we would like to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have:
• The Nursery consists of baby room, a toddler and a preschool room
• Total capacity of Nursery: 46
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• Proud of their ‘Forest School’ initiative as part of their ‘Safe, Fit and Healthy approach’
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off childcare costs
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 4/5 Colville Square,