We are thrilled to announce 3 new nurseries have joined the LEYF family! Located in the London Borough of Newham, they will be the first LEYF nurseries in the area.
Situated between Hackney and Barking and Dagenham, transport links are great around the Stratford area. You can even see the London City Airport runway from one of the nurseries! The closest stations include Plaistow, Cyprus, and Stratford.
This is an exciting time for LEYF! During the pandemic, we have remained open for business as usual. We are delighted to be in a position to expand into the Newham area. As a result, we have several opportunities for early years professionals to join us as we expand into our twelfth borough.
We offer competitive salaries, attractive benefits, and a wealth of development opportunities as you would expect from an established, highly regarded, award-winning early years provider.
The successful candidate will have:
• The Nursery consists of a aby room, a toddler and a preschool room all leading to a beautiful garden area
• Total capacity of Nursery: 45
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• The nursery benefits from a bright and spacious space
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Awaiting Report
Photos show LEYF Nurseries, photos for Garden Nursery coming soon!
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: UEL 4-6 University Way