In order to support the Nursery Team, we are recruiting a Housekeeper to work with us from 10.30 am to 2.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
As our Housekeeper, you will be responsible for maintaining the hygiene and cleaning of the nursery, including staff areas, cloakrooms, and toilets.
You will monitor supplies of domestic consumables such as soap and paper towels as well ensuring the nursery laundry is done daily and the laundry room is kept tidy and organised.
Another aspect of this role will be to support our Catering Team in the kitchen, this may be with the washing of dishes and the cleanliness of the space.
As part of the nursery team, you will be responsible for looking out for the general well-being of the children and reporting any safeguarding concerns.
• The Nursery consists of baby room, toddler room and pre-school room
• Total capacity of Nursery: 69
• Opening times: 8am – 6.30pm
• Spacious rooms and large outdoor garden
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: 75 Amersham Road