Based in the borough of Lewisham, New Cross Nursery & Pre-School which is a short walk from local bus routes and train stations offers a fun and exciting environment for children to enjoy and learn in. The rooms are split over 2 floors and being one of our larger settings they have a spacious garden which gives the children opportunities to expand on their outdoor learning. Working at New Cross means you will have fantastic resources and a spacious environment so you can be very creative in activities.
Here at New Cross Nursery, we are recruiting an organised and calm Administrator to support the staff and managers. In this varied role, you will be mostly office-based and the key duties include but are not limited to manage the door to the building as well as being responsible for answering telephone & email queries, updating staff and children’s files, data entry, ordering goods, and sending out communications where required. During certain times we may also ask for you to support the teachers in the rooms.
• The Nursery consists of baby room, toddler room and pre-school room
• Total capacity of Nursery: 69
• Opening times: 8am – 6.30pm
• Spacious rooms and large outdoor garden
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off childcare costs
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 75 Amersham Road