Stockwell Gardens Nursery located in Lambeth is seeking a Lunch Time assistant to join their busy team (Monday-Friday) 11 am -2 pm. The nursery is an important community hub, providing much-needed support for local families. Stockwell Gardens is a large setting with bright and spacious rooms for the children to explore and develop their learning in the best way possible.
We are recruiting for a lunch-time assistant who can support during lunch hours. Our lunch-time assistants will be supportive team members and can work in a positive and compassionate way.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: King George's House
40 Stockwell Road