Our spacious Camberwell Grove Nursery are currently recruiting a Kitchen Assistant with particular knowledge of allergens and cross contamination to join their team. As the Kitchen Assistant you will support the chef to prepare nutritionally well- balanced meals and general housekeeping duties to help maintain a safe and healthy environment. This role will be Monday to Friday 10am – 2pm.
Located a short walk from Denmark Hill Station and local bus routes, the nursery is an important community hub, providing much needed support for local families. The staff in this setting aim to strengthen children’s educational success by widening their network of social relationships and expanding their cultural horizons.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Awaiting Report
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 195e Camberwell Grove Camberwell London SE5 8JU