Are you passionate about working with children, but full-time hours are not suitable for you?
LEYF understands how busy life can be. Whether you are studying, managing a family or just juggling many responsibilities, joining our BANK team could be the solution!
Our BANK Early years educators enjoy flexible working whilst building experience and knowledge in the Early Years sector.
BANK staff are highly-valued and are part of the LEYF family, encouraging child development through supporting activities and experiences. The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and passionate, always willing to undertake any task required by the leadership team that creates a fun and functional environment.
Our BANK team provide cover in various LEYF nurseries in the local area. We know navigating around London can be difficult, so our BANK team are not expected to travel over an hour when supporting different locations.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 616 Old Kent Road,