Are you a skilled and talented Level 2 or above Early Years professional but unable to commit to a full-time role?
We are looking for talented, inspiring Early Years Professionals for our dedicated BANK Staff team.
Our BANK Staff team supports our nurseries covering full-day shifts, they are tasked with creating a safe environment for our children to learn.
Maybe you are continuing your studies or looking after the family and need your hours to work around your lifestyle? Then joining our BANK team is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our BANK team provides cover in various LEYF nurseries in the local area. We know navigating around London can be difficult, so our BANK team is not expected to travel over an hour when supporting different locations.
Aspirations for all staff and children.
All on one level with a beautiful outdoor garden.
Everyone dedicated to supporting each other.
Age Range: 2-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off childcare costs
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: St Gabriel’s School