LEYF is currently recruiting a select number of unqualified staff to help support the teams in our nurseries in South East London. Candidates will ideally have experience of working with young children and a passion for early years.
As an Early Years Assistant, you will deliver the EYFS through child-led activities, where you will be able to use your fun, creative flair and provide excellent, engaging learning opportunities for the children.
• 1 Baby Room, 1 Toddler Room, 1 Preschool Room
• 49 Place nursery
• Opening Times: 8am – 6pm
• A beautiful garden shared amongst all rooms offering fantastic space for the children to grow and explore!
• Established and balanced staff team who have the children at the heart of all that they do and are supportive of each other.
• Great transport links to mainline station and bus routes.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 21 Lee Road,