Our stunning Conservatoire Nursery is set in a Victorian building in the heart of the thriving Blackheath Village and is just a stone’s throw away from the mainline train station as well as local bus routes.
The nursery cares for children aged from 3 months to 5 years of age and benefits from having a wonderful garden where the children can explore their environments, which encourages them to grow into confident and brave individuals.
We are recruiting a friendly, creative, and passionate Early Years Practitioner on a full-time, permanent basis. As a LEYF Early Years Practitioner, you will have your own key children who you will work closely with ensuring that the activities you are planning are inspiring their learning and encouraging their development. You will build close relationships with the children and their parents/ carers ensuring that routines are followed and that every day has something unique and fun in store for them.
• 1 Baby Room, 1 Toddler Room, 1 Preschool Room
• 49 Place nursery
• Opening Times: 8am – 6pm
• A beautiful garden shared amongst all rooms offering fantastic space for the children to grow and explore!
• Established and balanced staff team who have the children at the heart of all that they do and are supportive of each other.
• Great transport links to mainline station and bus routes.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: 21 Lee Road