Playhouse Nursery and Pre-school is based in New Cross, South East London. This nursery has good transport connections and is only 2 min walk from New Cross Station. We are recruiting a new Early Years Educator to join their warm and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be nurturing, encouraging, and promote bravery and curiosity as a key staple for our children’s development. We are looking for a passionate team player who is looking to join the LEYF family.
• The Nursery consists of baby room, a toddler and a preschool room
• Total capacity of Nursery: 30
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• Bright spacious spaces that all lead to the garden area
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off childcare costs
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: The Moonshot Centre