A Term Time Only opportunity has become available in one of our Barking and Dagenham nursery, Ford Road Nursery & Pre-School. We are looking for an Early Years Educator (level 3 childcare/ early years degree) to provide a wonderful learning experience every day, so our children can develop a lifelong love of learning.
We are recruiting Early Years Educators who can create inspiring experiences for our children, whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development. Our Early Years Educators excel in teamwork and help support the nursery as it grows into a truly fascinating setting for our children.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
● Pay and conditions above the national average in the nursery sector
● A nurturing, fun and value-led working environment
● An award-winning staff training and development programme
● The opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: Ford Road