We are recruiting for an Early Years Educator who can create inspiring experiences for our children, whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development. Our Early Years educators excel in teamwork and help support the nursery as it grows.
This vacancy is for our Soho Nursery which is based in central London. The successful candidate will be tasked with updating the children’s learning journeys, delivering activities, and conducting observations.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
● Pay and conditions above the national average in the nursery sector
● A nurturing, fun and value-led working environment
● An award-winning staff training and development programme
● The opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: St James' Residences
23 Brewer Street