Our South Bermondsey Nursery is seeking part-time Early Years Educators to join their hard-working team from 1 pm-6 pm. The nursery is in a purpose built building which is also home to a Children’s Centre, they have a large garden area where children are able to explore and are encouraged to take part in messy play. Located close to local bus routes as well as London underground and National Rail stations South Bermondsey Nursery and Pre-School is an important community hub, providing much needed support for local families.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: Tenda Road