Our Micky Star Nursery and Pre-School is located just a short walk away from Edgware Road Station. The nursery is based in a large purpose-built building with two beautiful outdoor space gardens for the children to explore. The staff at Micky star are a fun and dedicated team, who enjoy working together to make sure every day is full of stimulating activities to meet the developmental needs of each individual child.
We are currently recruiting Early Years Educators to join a dedicated and hard-working team to work full-time Monday-Friday 8am- 6pm. As a LEYF teacher, you will work with your key children ensuring that the activities you are planning are inspiring their learning and development. You will be responsible for observations and safeguarding the children within the setting and ensuring that every day has something unique and fun in store.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: 58-61 St Michael's Street