We are recruiting for Early Years Educators for our Micky Star Nursery and Pre-School which is located a short walk from Edgware Road Station. The nursery is based in a large purpose-built building with two gardens, one for toddlers and preschoolers and one for babies.
We are currently recruiting Early Years Educators to join a dedicated and hard-working team. As a LEYF teacher, you will work with your key children ensuring that the activities you are planning are inspiring their learning and development. You will be responsible for observations and safeguarding the children within the setting and ensuring that every day has something unique and fun in store.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 58 - 61 St. Michaels Street,