Despite the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis we are still recruiting for staff in our nurseries. We are only able to conduct telephone interviews at this point in time as we need to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is keen to hear from you and the Recruitment Team will be reviewing all applications. We will then be offering telephone interviews to successful candidates. We can then advise you on the next stage in the recruitment process. Please keep applying.
We are recruiting for Early Years Educators at our Leys Nursery. Our staff aims to strengthen children’s educational success by widening their network of social relationships and expanding their cultural horizons.
As an Early Years Educator, you will deliver the EYFS through child led activities, where you will be able to use your fun, creative flair and provide excellent, engaging learning opportunities for the children.
A Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years.
A minimum of 6 months in an Early Years Setting
Proactively implement safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures
You must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
Be able to support the management team to meet all Ofsted requirements and to ensure that these are always maintained
A positive and proactive attitude to work
A team player who uses their own initiative and who thrives working in a busy and exciting environment
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 215 Wellington Drive