At LEYF we understand how the last year may have affected your ability to work and general morale when working. We are happy to introduce our new job share structure to ensure that we can offer employment to as many childcare professionals who are not able to commit to a full working week.
We are looking for Nursery Educators/ Early Years Practitioners who are happy to work 3 days per week on a 24 hours contract, if this sounds like something you would be interested in we want to hear from you!
Our level 3 Educators will work to ensure our children are safe, happy, and meeting their full potential. As a LEYF Educator, you will be responsible for observing and planning your key children’s activities whilst working towards our mission to aim, “changing the world, one child at a time”.
Level 3 or above in Early Years Childcare or equivalent.
Strong knowledge of safeguarding and child protection.
Experience in working in a supportive team atmosphere and encouraging others.
Good knowledge of EYFS and its different areas of development.
Experience in planning activities based on children’s interests.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 1 Bessborough Street,