The House of Commons Nursery located in the heart of Westminster. Our nursery caters exclusively to employees of the House of Commons, these are permanent members of staff with a parliamentary pass which includes Members of Parliament and their staff.
Our nursery is looking for a passionate level 3 nursery teacher/ nursery practitioner/ early years educator to join our talented and enthusiastic team. This is a great opportunity to work with the UK’s largest childcare Social Enterprise !
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: House of Commons,
1 Parliament Street,
London, SW1A 2NE