Our Colville Nursery is seeking Early Years Educators to join their tight-knit team. The nursery is an important community hub, providing much-needed support for local families.
We are recruiting for Early Years Educators who can create inspiring experiences for children while establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development. Our Early Years educators excel in teamwork and help support the nursery as it grows into a truly fascinating setting for our children
• The Nursery consists of baby room, a toddler and a preschool room
• Total capacity of Nursery: 46
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• Proud of their ‘Forest School’ initiative as part of their ‘Safe, Fit and Healthy approach’
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 4/5 Colville Square