Located in Maida Vale, our Carlton Hill nursery is looking for Early Years Educators on a full-time basis. The nursery has some great features that makes it truly unique, such as a spacious outdoor play areas with all-weather surfaces which enable free-flow play.
We are recruiting for an Early Years Educators who can create inspiring experiences for our children, whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development. Our Early Years educators excel in teamwork and help support the nursery as it grows into a truly fascinating setting for our children.
• The Nursery consists of two baby rooms, a toddler and a preschool room across 3 floors in a large Grade two listed Victorian building
• Total capacity of Nursery: 72
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• The nursery benefits from a larger than normal garden where the children enjoy growing their own fruit and vegetables!
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 86 Carlton Hill