Despite the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis we are still recruiting for staff in our nurseries. We are only able to conduct telephone interviews at this point in time as we need to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is keen to hear from you and the Recruitment Team will be reviewing all applications. We will then be offering telephone interviews to successful candidates. We can then advise you on the next stage in the recruitment process. Please keep applying.
Our Brixton Nursery is seeking Early Years Educators to join their tight-knit team. Located in Lambeth, the nursery is an important community hub, providing much-needed support for local families. This position is 8am-1pm Monday-Friday.
We are recruiting for Early Years Educators who can create inspiring experiences for our children, whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development. Our Early Years educators excel in teamwork and help support the nursery as it grows into a truly fascinating setting for our children.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: 27 Brixton Station Road,