Our Bird in Bush Nursery is located in Southwark and has fantastic transport links to Central London and the surrounding areas, there is also free parking nearby. The nursery itself is a multi-cultured, friendly setting and has a large outdoor space which is used every day to extend experiences and knowledge in outdoor learning.
We are seeking an Early Years Educator to join our friendly, hard working team. As a LEYF teacher you will be expected to create inspiring experiences, whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development. Our staff excel in teamwork and continue to support the nursery as it grows into a truly fascinating setting for our children.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 616 Old Kent Road,