At LEYF we understand how the last year may have affected your employment and general morale. We are coming up with new ways to ensure that we can employ as many childcare professionals as possible. Whether you have been made redundant, had your hours reduced, or did not get to start your new role, we want to hear from you!
Are you struggling to find part-time work with more hours? Do you go to uni or have other commitments during the week? If the answer is yes, then this position is perfect for you!
An exciting new opportunity has come up at our Henry Fawcett Nursery in Kennington! We are now offering a part-time position for an Early Years Educator working 3 days a week.
Our Educators work side by side with Room Leaders, Practitioners, and Assistants to ensure children are safe, happy, and meeting their full potential. As a LEYF Educator, you will be responsible for observing and planning your key children’s activities. You will also work towards our mission as a team to ensure we are “changing the world, one child at a time”.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
● Pay and conditions above the national average in the nursery sector
● A nurturing, fun and value-led working environment
● An award-winning staff training and development programme
● The opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives
Address: Clayton Street