Are you struggling to find part-time work with more hours? Do you go to uni or have other commitments during the week? If the answer is yes, then this position is perfect for you!
An exciting new opportunity has come up in our Fire Station Nursery! We are now offering a part-time position for an Early Years Educator working 3 days a week (Wed-Fri).
Our Educators work side by side with Room Leaders, Practitioners, and Assistants to ensure children are safe, happy, and meeting their full potential. As a LEYF Educator, you will be responsible for observing and planning your key children’s activities. You will also work towards our mission as a team to ensure we are “changing the world, one child at a time”.
A full and relevant child-care qualification at level 3 or above.
At least 2 years’ experience in an Early Years setting and experience in leadership
You must be able to proactively implement safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures
You must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
Be able to support the management team to meet all Ofsted requirements and to ensure that these are always maintained
A positive and proactive attitude to work
A team player who uses their own initiative and who thrives working in a busy and exciting environment
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: 61 Leswin Road